Troubleshooting

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Evgenii, Well, we have several such SQLs which we run against our databases using multiple engines (Impala, Hive, etc) all of these support such queries. The use case is to have data available in Gridgain cache and fire same SQL ...

• I did some research and it looks like this syntax(ORDER BY for each part in UNION ALL) usually is not supported by databases. There are some workarounds that can be used in this case, for example: SELECT a, b, b, NULL FROM "table1".table1 table1 ...

• SELECT a, b FROM "table1".table1 table1 ORDER BY a DESC UNION ALL SELECT a, b FROM "table1".table1 table1 ORDER BY a ASC Above query does not work. Individually, union all works and order by works, but does not work when together. Can some one please ...

• I created Grid Gain account and downloaded GridGain Web Console agent "gridgain-web-console-agent-2020.02.00" and when I run gridgain-web-console-agent.bat file, getting below error. I verified my token in default.properties same as what shown in my profile ...

• Never mind, I did not notice client mode was set to true. So, I started ignite manually and then it is giving different error. ------------------------------ Rangaraj Thangadurai Senior Systems Engineer AutoZone Inc ------------------------------

Announcements

• Welcome to the new GridGain Forums!

Hello and welcome to the new GridGain Forums. This is the place to ask questions, get or give advice and connect with your peers. GridGain experts regularly monitor these posts and can also help solve your issues.

Most Active Members