Apache Ignite Troubleshooting

Latest Discussion Posts

• I noticed if I don't run ignition from command line and instead set client mode as false in MassCustomerFeeder program and then run the program, it works. What is the difference between these two modes? Can you help me to understand this better? ------------------------------ ...

• Hi, I was able to resolve previous error and new error is below. Can you let me know if I am missing anythin? [09:34:15,995][WARNING][main][GridEntDiscoveryNodeValidationProcessor] GridGain node cannot be in one cluster with Ignite node [locNodeAddrs=[SC-RTHANG-W10.corp.azo.autozone.com/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1, ...

• I am getting below error when I try to example MassCustomerFeeder application. After this error, application simply hangs. Am I doing anything wrong? I am new to Apache Ignite and GridGain as well. Can you help? WARNING: Failed to connect to any address ...

• Hi, I have one Java Spring Boot application in which I am trying to integrate ignite This is the client code that I am trying to run. TcpDiscoverySpi spi = new TcpDiscoverySpi(); TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder ipFinder = new TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder(); ipFinder.setAddresses(Arrays.asList("HOST1:47500..47509", ...

• Have you hit a roadblock or encountered an issue and need a hand with your Apache® Ignite™ deployment? Connect with your peers and ask for help. GridGain experts also participate when they can to offer assistance. ------------------------------ ...

Announcements

Most Active Members