GridGain Community Edition

Latest Discussion Posts

• Yes, this is a bug and I am going to fix it. But the fix will be available only in the next Ignite release. For now I see only one workaround - give unique name for your fields. ------------------------------ Evgeniy Rudenko Programmer GridGain ---- ...

• Hi Evgeniy, First of all thanks for answering. According to the code the annotation fields are only processed after the addProperty method (the method where i get the exception from). So the properties that we add in the @QuerySqlField annotation ...

• Hi Nuno, This restriction was added because if key and value types of an SQL-enabled cache have the same fields annotated with `@QuerySqlEntity` the cache will start without errors, but the key's field will not be queryable: Checking why setting of names ...

• Hi, On line 168 of the QueryEntityTypeDescriptor class the code was changed in how to compare the name of the property (prop.name()) against the list of known properties. This will result in problems with fields that have the same name. Example: ...

• Hi, This is answered on user list: http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Apache-Spark-Ignite-Connection-Issue-td29797.html ------------------------------ Alexander GridGain ------------------------------

Announcements

GridGain Blog Posts