General Questions

Latest Discussion Posts

• Is it possible to start multiple nodes on the same host using the grid gain community edition? If yes guide me configurations to change where should I change the port numbers and node configurations for each node ? Thank you ------------------------------ ...

• You have a couple of options to point Web Console Agent to your jdbc drivers. First, have you already downloaded your JDBC Driver(s) for InnoDB (MySQL)? If not, you can start here: https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/ Once you have your driver ...

2 people recommend this.
  • I am connecting my NodeJs project to GCE. I have configured my cluster and connected the Web Console Agent but when I click on the "Import Database" button I get following error: Agent Failed to find JDBC driver Copy required JDBC driver into 'jdbc-drivers' ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hello! Please refer to 3rd Party Persistence documentation regarding RDBMS integration. GridGain Web Console can help you set up database integration by generating Maven project corresponding to your RDBMS data model. GridGain Community Edition ...

• Hi, I'm still learning this stuff. I created a cluster and connected my nodejs thin client to it. It is working fine but It can only create cache functions specified in js file. Now I want to sync my sql server data with GridGain Community Edition. Any ...

1 person recommends this.

Announcements

Most Active Members