GridGain Management Tools - Web Console and Control Center

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Evgenii, I'm trying to access bean using Java. I want to get data certain caches and for all, both of them. So I think that need a list of all the cache names and all the dataRegion names. Thank you so much :) I'll waiting for reply. ...

• Hi Grace, How are you accessing these beans? Do you use Java or some monitoring tool? Do you want to get data only for certain caches or for all? ------------------------------ Evgenii Zhuravlev Team Lead GridGain Systems -------------------------- ...

• Thank you so much! I have one more question. How can I get Data Region name list like GridGain Web Console Memory Polices Area? I have been able to get DataRegion and Cache data since you told me using JMX like 'group=DataRegionMetrics,name=<Data ...

• Hi, This information available via JMX: https://www.gridgain.com/docs/latest/administrators-guide/monitoring-metrics/metrics#monitoring-ram-memory-usage Another way to do this is to use a thick client for this. I don't think there is a way to access ...

• Hello, I'm using GridGain Web Console with Apache Ignite. I found in Web Console page, there is Memory polices area 'Used, In Ram, Total'. I'd like to get 'Used, In Ram, Total' data each Data Region&Nodes.. Is there any thin client Api or system view ...

Announcements

GridGain Blog Posts