GridGain Community Edition

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello! As far as my understanding goes, GridGain Spring Data support has two modes: it can either load a complete entity, or a single column. It is not sophisticated enough to build an (incomplete?) entity from a (sub)set of columns, and in your case, ...

• Hi All, I am trying to use SpringData API of gridgain community edition. When I do a cross table query using the Ignite spring data module, the returned result data only contains the first field of each query record. Here is a code example: @Query(select ...

• Hello! We would be grateful if you could throw together a reproducer project for this issue, share it with us. Maybe we will be able to figure what needs to be done about it. Regards, ------------------------------ Ilya Kasnacheev Community Support ...

• Hi Ilya, Just to update, I did find workaround by casting the column when data is read from Ignite. This way when I am doing any operation with that column on the Ignite Dataframe, it has correct precision & scale matching with the original Source. I ...

• Hi Ilya, Apologies, but I did not fully understand your response. Are you saying that this is some bug & there is no workaround or am I doing something incorrect? ------------------------------ Mandar Joshi Software Developer J -------------------- ...

Upcoming Live Webinars

GridGain Blog Posts