General Questions

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, Could you please try to set a FQDN of Frontend service (i.e. http://web-console-frontend.dataservice.ocpapps.cn-sdp-labocp.local" ( <internal_service_name>.<namespace>.svc.cluster.local ) , depends on your OpehShift's configuration) instead ...

• Hi IIya, Webagent & Webconsole(Backend & Frontend) both are running inside same namespace project 'dataservice' . I see that in webagen deployment config file namespace was not mentioned, So i re-deployed the webagent configuration with same namespace ...

• Hello! It definitely seems related to client connections (JDBC). As far as I see, connections start to build up as soon as node opens client port, and time out 10 seconds later. My hypothesis are as follows: Does your JDBC-using code work at all? Are ...

• Hello! As I can see in your configuration files Web Agent is deployed to a different project (namespace) than the Web Console, am I right? In this case you need to use the fully qualified domain name(s) (FQDN) when setting the NODE_URI and SERVER_URI ...

• Hi IIya, I followed your instruction & deployed & re-deployed Gridgain webconsole & Webagent with latest version of image (2019.11.00). But still getting same error as i was getting earlier " [WebSocketRouter]** Failed to establish websocket connection ...

Announcements

Most Active Members