Getting Started with Apache Ignite

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi All, I want to persist all changes on the ignite to RDMBS or myssql database. Can this be done with automatic persistance ? How can this be achieved with any configuration with POJO? Let me know . Thanks ------------------------------ kumar Pinumalla ...

• You can't really start Ignite/GridGain with multiple configuration files. Instead, a common pattern is where the server nodes have a very minimal configuration, maybe just discovery and stuff like Peer Class Loading being enabled. Then a client connects ...

• Hey all, I need to configure Ignite with multiple caches with different names within one cluster using Spring XML. The goal is to eventually have one jar file for each cache for the ease of deployment. * Use GridGain web console to generate the cluster ...

• If you are new to using Apache® Ignite™ and have a basic question or two, then this is a good place to ask your peers for some help. GridGain experts also lend a hand when possible. Here's a link to the Getting Started section from the Ignite website. ...

Announcements

Most Active Members